On the 6th and 7th of October, 2017, in the ceremonial hall of the Dean of the Faculty of Medicine in Belgrade, a meeting entitled “40 Years of Endocrine Surgery at the Clinical Center of Serbia and First Congress of Endocrine Surgeons of Serbia” will be organized by the Association of Endocrine Surgery of Serbia – UEHS and the Center for Endocrine Surgery of the Clinical Center of Serbia. The meeting (regular application number A-1-2268 / 17) was accredited as a national congress with 12 points for lecturers, 6 points for educators, 9 points for oral presentation and 7 points for poster presentation (decision of the Health Council of Serbia number 153-02-1697 / 2017-01). Participation fee is free, and the issue of certificates is charged by the Medical Faculty in Belgrade. The program of the meeting is attached. Program limk https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=0822204b99&view=att&th=15edbe58cbc3962c&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_j89tcozu0&safe=1&zw
In Pancevo on October 19, 2017, a regular session of the Surgical section of the SLD will be held in organization of the surgical department of the General Hospital Pancevo. The meeting will be held in the grand hall of the Cultural Center Pančevo, starting at 11:00. A day before the organization of the Coloproctology Department of the Surgery Department OB Pancevo will be held a coloproctological workshop. For details on this event, visit http://krugzdravlja.org.rs/. Meetings are accredited. Topics of surgical section meetings:
1. Richard Koen, UK: Carcinoma of the rectum – a modern approach
2. Amjad Parvaiz, UK: Robotic TME: The Future Has Arrived?
3. Aleksey Karačun, Rus: Transanal Total Mesorectal Excision (TA-TME)
4. Nuno Figueiredo, Pt: Local excision after hemoradiotherapy: limitations and risks
5. Hamid Zamani, Iran: “Our experience in establishing Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery in Tehran”
6. I. Dimitrijevic, Srb: Oncological consequences of the release of anastomosis after surgical treatment of rectal carcinoma
7. Mladen Janic, Srb: Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery in Pancevo
On September 22, 2017, regular session of the Serbian Medical Society Surgical section on Stara Planina, Serbia will be organized by Surgical team from Medical center of Knjaževac! The meeting is taking place at the Stara Planina Hotel starting at 11.00. Guests welcome at 9:00. The professional part is preceded by a meeting of the Presidency starting at 10.00. After the completion of the professional work for the participants, a lunch is planned. Due to little interest, no bus transportation from Belgrade was organized. Information and reservation of accommodation for participants on tel. 381 19 319 5134 or by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The meeting is accredited and brings 4 pnts. for partticipants and 9 pnts. for lectuers! Topics of lectures:
1. History of surgery in Knjazevac, Dr. I. Milosavljevic, Dr. Z. Milosavljevic, Dr. S. Djordjevic, Dr. S. Lazovic, B. B. Pešić, MD M. Mitić – Department of General Surgery, Health Center Knjaževac
2. Liver Injuries, Miroslav Stojanović, Milan Radojković, Ljiljana Jeremić, Hadži Bojan Marjanović, Clinic for General Surgery, Clinical Centre Niš, Serbia
3. Surgery for control of damage – experience of the Emergency Center in Belgrade. Prof. Željko Laušević, Clinic for Emergency Surgery, Emergency Center KCS, Belgrade
4. Laparoscopic surgery of the colon and rectum – our experiences, Ćeranić M, Latinčić S, Špica B, Gunjić D, Skrobić O, Vasiljević J, Kecmanović D. Clinical Center of Serbia, Clinic for Digestive Surgery – First Surgery Clinic, Koste Todorovića 6, Belgrade, Serbia
5. Surgical Treatment of Graves’s Disease-Experience of the Center for Endocrine Surgery, Ivan Paunović, Aleksandar Diklić, Vladan Živaljević, Katarina Taušanović, Nikola Slijepčević, Milan Jovanović, Branislav Rovčanin, Center for Endocrine Surgery, Clinical Centre of Serbia
6. Current Views on Breast Reconstruction, Prof Dr Predrag Kovacevic, Clinic for Plastic Surgery, Clinical Centre Nis, Serbia
7. Contractions in pancreatic surgery, Djordje Knezevic, I surgery clinic, Clinical Centre of Serbia, Belgrade, Serbia
Organized by the Surgical Section of Serbian Medical Society, the Association of the Republic of Srpska surgeon, University Hospital and Medical Faculty in Foca will be held the 10th jubilee symposium Surgeons of Serbia and the Republic of Srpska with international participation: “Surgery days”! The symposium will be held in Foca 0d 15 to 17 June 2017. It is a symposium with international participation, which will cover topics from experimental, maxillofacial, abdominal, general and cardiac surgery. For participants of meetings of Serbia will be organized transportation. Details on accommodation and departure of buses will be subsequently anounced.
Professional program of the meeting:
1. International days surgery in Foca, Veljko Maric, University Hospital Foca, Republica Srpska
2. Role of Experimental Surgical Institute in surgical training. Magnified Surgical Skill training modules for residents, Microneurovascular and laparascopic models. Zoltan Szabo, MOET Institute San Francisco
3. Face and oral cavity reconstructon. Andrej A. University Medical Center, Ljubljana
4. Diverticulitis, controversy. Goran Barisic, Clinical Center of Serbia, First Surgical Clinic, Belgrade
5. Algorithm for the treatment of acute biliary pancreatitis. Aleskandar Gluhović, Emergency Center of Vojvodina, Novi Sad
6. Pulmonary embolism. Ilić Radoje. Military Medical Academy, Belgrade.
7. What to do after an injury of bile duct? Nikica Gubor, Radoje Colovic, Kliićki Cetbar Serbia, First Surgical Clinic
In Kraljevo, Serbia, on 26. May 2017 will be held a meeting of Serbian Medical Society Surgical Chapter. The meeting starts by bringing together members from 10.00 am and a regular program starts at 11:00. Location and details of meetings will be announced later. Topics of the meeting:
1.Surgical treatment of hypopharinks carcinoma. Prof Peško P, Sabljak P, Stojakov D, Veličković D, Keramatollah E. Šljukić V, Skrobić O. Cinic for digestive diseases, KCS
2. Surgical treatment of diseases shield and parathyroid glands-experience of Endocrine Surgery Center, Ivan Paunovic, Center for Endocrine Surgery, Clinical Center of Serbia, Belgrade
3. Liver resection with minimal blood loss: Myth or Reality? Prof. KaramarkovicAleksandar MD PhD, medical school of Belgrade Univercity, Clnic for Urgent surgery, Clinical centre of Serbia
4. Laparascopic surgery of pancreas and spleen, Slavko Matic Djordje Knezevic, Nikola Grubor, Vladimir Milosavljevic, Srbislav Knežević, Clinical Center of Serbia, Clinic for digestive surgery – First surgical Clinic, Koste Todorovića 6, Belgrade
5. Surgical treatment of functional and non-functional neuroendocrine tumors of pancreas, Knežević F., Dugalić V, S Matic, Bogdanovic M, I Pavlovic, M Jagodić, Ignjatović I, Knežević S.
6. The laparoscopic approach for cystic spleen – unrecognized hydatid disease, Veselinović M, Knežević S, Gunjić D, T Babich, Bjelović M, Department of Digestive Surgery, Clinical center of Serbia, Department of minimally invasive nu Surgery upper digestive tract (X Section)
7. The first year of endocrine surgery in Kraljevo – Dr. Milivoje Pavlovic, specialist in general surgery-subspecialists endocrine surgery
8. Reducing the frequency of incisional hernia after surgery for abdominal aortic aneurysm in the monitoring period a year ago, Dr. Igor Končar MD, Lazar Davidovic MD, Ilias Cinara, MD, Clinic for Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, Clinical Center of Serbia, Belgrade
9 . The results of surgical treatment of acute ascending thrombophlebitis. Drazen Samardzic, OB “Studenica” Kraljevo
We inform you that in Kragujevac, Serbia on 12 and 13 May 2017. will be held to hold a meeting: ŠUMADIJSKA CONSENSUS CONFERENCE ON TREATMENT OF PANCREATIC CANCER organized by the Serbian pancreatic Club in “Geneva Lux” Hotel, Slobode bb. Street, Kragujevac. A meeting of the details can be found at Serbian pancreatic club page: http://www.s-p-k.rs/
Symposium: Surgery of injuries and diseases of the peripheral nervous system – Basic considerations, the modern principles of controversy and innovation 26-28.05.2017. the Čigota Hotel, Zlatibor, Serbia
26-28. May 2017 Serbian Medical Society Neurosurgery Section will arrange Symposium on Zlatibor : “Surgery of injuries and diseases of the peripheral nervous system – Basic considerations, the modern principles of controversy and Innovation”. Symposium is organized by the Association of Neurosurgeons of Serbia and the Department of Neurosurgery, Clinical Center of Serbia. Bearing in mind the dynamic development in the field of research relating to the treatment of injuries and diseases of the peripheral nervous system, the pursuit of finding and introduction into routine clinical practice and more sophisticated approaches and techniques, the importance of timely treatment of injuries and diseases of the peripheral nervous system, as well as the need to increase the interest and knowledge about surgery of the peripheral nervous system to the doctor in neurosurgery and general surgery, the theme of the meeting was chosen as SURGERY OF PERIPHERAL NEROUS SYSTEM!
Speakers at the meeting will be our greatest experts in the preoperative evaluation of injuries and diseases of the peripheral nervous system surgery – nerve repair and functional reconstruction, surgery of peripheral nervous system and physical therapy and rehabilitation. The emphasis will be on a multidisciplinary approach and gest lectuers are doctors of different specialties!
The meeting will be open on Friday evening at 20.00 hours at Hotel “Čigota” with coctail. Professional program will take place the next day on Saturday 27 May with the opening to 08.00 in the morning.
Program of neurosurgical section SLD Zlatibor 2017 (1) click here.
Department of Colorectal Surgery, Department of General Surgery, Clinical Center Nis, Serbia in cooperation with the Society of Coloproctology of Yugoslavia organized for the third International Symposium entitled Constantine Day of Coloproctology.
As in previous years, we expect a large number of participants, with respect to the eminent speakers from home and abroad.
The meeting is accredited with 10 points for lecturers and 6 points for registered participants (KME-A 1-783 / 17).
Place and date: Faculty of Medicine Niš, 12 May 2017.
Any additional information can be found on the official website www.constantinedayofcoloproctology.com
Prof. Dr. Goran Stanojevic
President of the Organizing Committe
Sorry, this entry is only available in Srpski.