In Novi Sad, on October 19, 2018, a regular meeting of the SLD Surgery Section will be held, organized by the Institute of Pulmonary Diseases of Vojvodina and the Institute of Oncology of Vojvodina, and under the patronage of the regional SLD in Novi Sad. The meeting will be held in the hall of the Chamber of Commerce of Vojvodina – Master Center, ul. Hajduk Veljkova 11, Novi Sad, official entrance No. 5, 3rd floor. The section will be held from 10 to 13.30 hours. The meeting is accredited, and for lecturers it carries 9 participants and 4 points. The duration of the presentations is limited to 15 minutes. Professional topics of the meeting:
1. TEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH BARRIETARY SURGERY
Prof. Dr Miroslav Ilic (Clinic for Pulmonary Surgery, Institute for Plastic Surgery)
2. CONTEMPORARY SURGERY OF BENIGN DISEASES OF STOMAK AND OESOPHAGUS
Aleksandar P. Simić, Ognjan M. Skrobić, Nenad Ivanović, Željko Grubač, Predrag Peško. Clinic for Digestive Surgery – First Surgical, Clinical Center of Serbia, Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade.
3. SURGICAL TREATMENT OF HIATUS HERNIA
Doc. Dr. Milan Korica (Clinic for Abdominal Surgery, KCV)
4. TRANSCUTANEUS PRESSURE OF OXYGEN IN THE ASSESSMENT OF EFFICIENCY OF HYPERBARIC OXYGEN THERAPY OF DIABETIC FOOTH, Zvezdan Stefanovic, KBC Zvezdara
5. SURGICAL TREATMENT OF BORDER AND LOCAL ADVANCED CASES OF PANCREATIC TUMORS, Prof. Dr. Dejan Radenković, Clinic for Digestive Surgery – First Surgery, Clinical Center of Serbia, Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade.
6. ANESTHESIA IN BARRIETARY SURGERY
Dr Milana Komarcevic (Clinical chest surgery, Institute for pulmonary diseases in Vojvodina)
7. TREATMENT OF GASTIC CARCINOMA – PROBLEMS IN PRACTICE,
Doc. Dr. Biljana Kukić (Institute of Oncology of Vojvodina)
CALL FOR THE MEETING OF SERBIAN MEDICAL SOCIETY SURGICAL SECTION PRESIDENCY ON 28.SEPTEMBER 2018. AT 10,00 HOURS IN KRAGUJEVAC. SERBIA
Dear colleagues, members of the Presidency of the Surgical Section of SLD,
We would like to inform you that the session of the Presidency of the Surgical Section of Serbian Medical Society will be held in Kragujevac, Serbia on September 28, 2018 at 10:00. The meeting was organized in the premises of the hotel “Kragujevac” and will precede the regular meeting of HS SLD, which organizes surgeons from KBC Kragujevac.
With this, traditionally, in the autumn meeting in Kragujevac, we continue this calendar year of continuous operation of HS SLD. I thank you for your cooperation so far and I want to be more active in the future and more often initiated by you towards us on all issues related to the organization and better functioning of the HS. On this occasion, we kindly ask you to provide us with the following necessary information in order to update our database and prepare the annual report on the operation of the HS: – the current address book of all surgeons, specialists in surgery and live retired surgeons from your center (E-mail, address of the dwelling, contact telephone), – any personal changes in your composition (Director / Chief, Member of the Presidency of the HS), – current information for which you want to be published on the HS Site. Also, every comment, critique of work, suggestions and more will be valuable to us, all for the sake of better organization and professional work. Send us the requested information on the mail section: firstname.lastname@example.org, latest by 25.09. 2018th year. More information on the work, HS plans and current members of the HS Presidency can be found at www.hirurskasekcija.org.rs. On the agenda of the meeting will be a plan of annual work, current topics 1. Implementation of the plan of meetings for 2018 (previous and next meetings) 2. Registration of the meeting organizer for 2019. 3. Election meeting in May 2019 for HS 4. Application for the Academy of Medical Sciences in SLD, 5. Miscellaneous Please be sure to attend the meeting, and in case of prevention, we suggest that you appoint a deputy at your college of the surgeon. Attached we will send you the verification sheet (click on the link), which you will submit before the beginning of the session. Verification sheet for a meeting. HS SLD 09/30/2016.
With respect and collegial greeting,
Gen. Secretary of the Surgical Section Prim Dr. med. Ilijas Činara
President of Surgical Section of SLD Prof. Dr. Nebojša Stanković
METING ANNOUNCMENT OF SERBIAN MEDICAL SOCIETY SURGICAL CHAPTER AT KRAGUJEVAC, SERBIA ON 28.SEPTEMBER 2018.
The regular meeting of the Surgical section of SLD will be held on 28th of September in Kragujevac in Kragujevac, organized by the Clinic for general and chest surgery KC Kragujevac, support of SLD Kragujevac, Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Kragujevac and Su rgical chapter Serbain Medical Society. The meeting was organized in the premises of the hotel “Kragujevac”. The expert part of the meeting will be preceded by a meeting of the Presidency of the HS SLD. Gathering of the participants from 09.00, meeting of the Presidency at 10.00 and the professional part begins at 11.00. The meeting is accredited by lecturers with 9 and listeners 4 points. Exposure time is limited to 15 minutes. Professional topics of the meeting:
1. THE ROLE OF PELVIC EGZENTERESIS IN THE TREATMENT OF PRIMARY LOCALL RECIDIVE OF SMALL PELVIS CARCINOMA
Stojan Latinčić, Maja Pavlov, Miljan Ćeranić, Predrag Kovačević, Jovica Vasiljević, Dragutin Kecmanović, Clinic for Digestive Surgery, First Surgical Clinic, Clinical Center of Serbia, Belgrade
2. A FIVE-YEAR EXPERIENCE IN THE TREATMENT OF THE COLON CANCER USING LAPRASCOPIC TECHNIQUE
Prof Dr Dragan Radovanović, Clinic for surgery Clinical Center “Dr Dragiša Mišović” Dedinje
3. UPER TRANSVERSAL HEPATECTOMY
P.Bulajić, Clinic for Digestive Hierarchy, KCS, Belgrade
4. SURGICAL STRATEGY FOR PANKREASE NEUROENDOCRINE TUMORS (PNET)
- EXPWRIWNCE OF CLINIC FOR DIGESTIVE SURGERY (FIRST SURGERY CLINIC) CLINICAL CENTRE OF SERBIA
Ass.dr Đ. Knežević, Ass. Dr I. Ignjatović, Dr I. Pavlović, Dr M.Bogdanović, Prof. Dr. S.Knežević, Clinic for Digestive Hierarchy, First Surgical Clinic, KCS, Belgrade
5. OCULT MICROCARCINOMA: PRESCRIPTS OF AGGRESSIVE BIOLOGIC BEHAVIOR IN MICROCARCINOMA OF THYROID GLAND
Dr. Slobodan Jakovljević, KC Kragujevac, Clinic for General and Pubular Surgery
6. APPLICATION OF PRE-OPERATIVE PROGRESSIVE PNEUMOPERITONEUM (GONI MORENO PROTOCOL) IN THE TREATMENT OF MAJOR VENTRAL ABDOMINAL HERNIAS AND EVENTRATION
V. Cijan *, P. Bojović, M. Šćepanović, M. Genčić, A. Durković, B. Jovičić, A. Karamarković, Clinic for Surgery »Nikola Spasić« KBC »Zvezdara«, Belgrade
7. ROLE OF VIDEO – ASSISTED TORACULAR SURGERY (VATS) IN DIAGNOSIS AND THERAPY OF THORACIC CARCINOMA
Prof. Dr. Slobodan Milosavljevic, KC Kragujevac, Clinic for General and Pubular Surgery
8. CONTEMPORARY ACCESS TO SURGERY OF BREST CARCINOMA – OUR EXPERIENCE
Prof. Dr. Srđan Ninković, KC Kragujevac, Clinic for General and Pubic Hierogy
More details on the flyer by clicking on the HS second page 2018. HS 2018
6th International Symposium of Surgeons of Serbia will be held in Novi Sad, from 28 to 30 November 2018. in organization of the Clinic for Abdominal, Endocrine and Transplantation Surgery of the Clinical Center of Vojvodina and Surgical Section of the Serbian Medical Society , with support of IASGO. Several leading world experts in the field hepato-bilio-pancreatic surgery, minimally invasive surgery and transplantation surgery from Europe and Japan are planned to participate. We are hoping that your participation will contribute to success of this Symposium.
Prof. dr Zoran Milosevic
Sorry, this entry is only available in Srpski.
11.Simposium of surgeons of Serbia and Republic of Srpska with international participation in the period from 28 – 30 June 2018 in Foča, Republic of Srpska
The 11th Symposium of surgeons of Serbia and Republic of Srpska will be held in the organization of the University Hospital Foča, Medical Faculty, Association of Surgeons of the Republic of Srpska and Surgical section of the Serbian Medical Society, with international participation in the period from 28th to 30th June 2018. This traditional meeting is one of the largest sets of surgeons in this region of regional significance. He collects a large number of surgeons and he always has visiting surgeons from abroad as a lecturer to be admitted to international meetings. This meeting is traditional, the number of participants is from year to year higher, professional topics are current, lecturers are known surgical names from different centers. The experiences and results we have achieved so far motivate us to continue with the organization of the Symposium in Foca, which will always confirm the justification of its existence. More data on the flyer.
MEETING DEDICATED TO THE RATIONAL APPLICATION OF ANTIBIOTICS IN SURGERY UNDER THE AUSPICES OF SERBIAN HEALTH MINISTRY IN THE ORGANIZATION OF SERBIAN MEDICAL SOCIETY SURGICAL SECTION ON 08. JUNE 2018. AT ZLATIBOR, SERBIA
On June 8, 2018, in the framework of the rational use of antibiotics in surgery under the auspices of the Ministry of Health, a scientific conference will take place in the form of a national symposium organized by the Surgical section of SLD. The gathering of participants is expected from 09.00 and the beginning of the professional work at 11.00 am! For the participants of the meeting, a luncheon is scheduled after the professional part of the meeting. The meeting is accredited and brings 9 speakers to the lecturers and 4 points for listeners. Topics of the expert part of the meetings:
1. Principles of prophylactic and therapeutic use of antibiotics in general and abdominal surgery. Akad.Prof Radija Čolović, SANU
2. News in the epidemiological surveillance of the operating site. Prof. Ljiljana Marković-Denić, Clinic for Infectious and Tropical Diseases KCS, Belgrade
3. Rational application of antibiotics in hepatobiliary surgery. Doc.Nikica Grubor, Institute for Digestive Diseases, KCS, Belgrade
4. Rational application of antibiotics in laparoscopic surgery. Prof. Miloš Bjelović, Institute of Digestive Diseases, KCS, Belgrade
5. Rational application of antibiotics in colorectal surgery, Dr. Goran Barišić, Institute of Digestive Diseases, KCS, Belgrade
6. Rational application of antibiotics in the surgery of the hernias of the abdominal wall. Prof. Dr. Marinko Žuvela, Institute for Digestive Diseases, KCS, Belgrade
7. Rational application of antibiotics in Orthopedics, Prof. Zoran Baščarevič, Specialized Orthopedic Hospital Banjica, Belgrade
8. Rational application of antibiotics in vascular surgery. Prim Ilijas Činara, Clinic for vascular and endovascular surgery, KCS, Belgrade
May 25, 2018 in Arandjelovac, Serbia, organized by the surgical department of General hospital Arandjelovac and under the auspices of the SLD Surgery section, a regular meeting will be held! The place of the meeting is the City Cinema in Arandjelovac. Parking is provided for participants located behind the cinema. Lunch will be organized for participants of the meeting at the Motel “Kraljica” at the entrance to Arandjelovac from the direction of Belgrade, Orasevacki put! The gathering of the participants starts at 10.00 and the beginning of the professional part is scheduled for 11.00 hours. The meeting is accredited and lecturers receive 9 and listeners 4 points! Topics of the expert part of the meeting:
1. History of Surgery in Arandjelovac, Goran Blagovjevic, OB Arandjelovac
2. Principles of prophylactic and therapeutic use of antibiotics in general and abdominal surgery. And when. Prof. Radoje Čolović, SANU
3. Fundamental surgical techniques in the production of large anatomical liver resections (hemihepatectomy) Karamarković Aleksandar, Clinic for Surgery “Nikola Spasic” KBC Zvezdara, Belgrade
4. Parenhim preserving liver resections due to colorectal carcinoma metastases, D. Basaric, Clinical Digestive Surgery Clinic, Belgrade
5. Malignant occlusion of the colon and rectum is still a significant surgical problem, Branković Branko, Pecić Vanja, Petrović Dejan, Nestorović Milica, Mihailović Dragan, Miljković Dragoslav, Stanojević Goran, Department of Colorectal Surgery Clinic for Digestive Surgery KC Niš
6. GIST, E. Keramattolah, Clinic for Digestive Surgery KCS, Belgrade
7. Prognostic significance of histopathology of tumors Water ampoules, Radojković Milan, Stojanović Miroslav, Jeremić Ljiljana, Zlatić Aleksandar, Bogdanović Darko, Todorović Aleksandra, Department of hepatobiliary and pancreatic surgery Clinic for Digestive Surgery KC Niš
8. How to save giant inguinal hernias, Žuvela M1,2, Galun D1,2, Palibrk I1,2, Veličković J1,2, Djurić-Stefanović A1,2, Basaric D1,2, Bogdanović A1,2, Bidžić N1, Bulajić P1 , Djukanovic M1, Miljkovic B1. Clinic for Digestive Surgery KCS, Belgrade