Scientific program for Surgical Section of Serbian Medical Society held at Aranđelovac, Serbia 27. April 2012.
1. “60 years of surgery in Arandjelovac“ Mr Radosav Švabić MD, GH Aranđelovac, Serbia
2. „Consensus document and guidlines for diagnosis and treatment of venous disease“ Prof Živan Maksimović MD, Clinic for Vascular and endovascular surgery, KCS, Belgrade, Serbia
3. „Popliteal artery aneurysms“ Mr Ilijas Činara, MD, PhD, Clinic for Vascular and endovascular Surgery, KCS, Belgrade, Serbia
4. „Sinhronus and metahronus metastasis of colorectal carcinoma in liver-surgical aproach“ Prof Milićević M. MD, Mr Bulajić P. MD, Mr Basarić D. MD, Mr Galun D. MD, Mr Bogdanović A. MD, Mr Bidžić N. MD, Clinic for Digestive surgery, Belgrade , Serbia
5. „Open hemoroidectomy- pro et contra“ Mr Mladen Janić MD, GH Pančevo, Serbia
6. „Liver resections: Technique of suprahilar vascular control of Glisons pedicle” Prof Aleksandar Karamarković MD, Urgent Center KCS, Belgrade, Serbia
7. „Proctology in one day surgery“ Miss Petrović J. MD, Prof Krivokapić Z. MD, Ass prof Marković V. MD, Mr Dimitrijević I. MD, Clinic for Digestive surgery, KCS, Belgrade, Serbia
8. „Ambulatory surgery for complexed inguinal hernias – Modified Lihtenstein technique in local anestesia“. Prof Marinko Žuvela MD, Clinic for Digestive surgery, KCS, Belgrade, Serbia
Trip starts from parking lot near Fist Surgical Clinic at 7,30 AM.
Symposium is acredited with 11 poens for lecturers and 5 poens for participans.
Program sastanka u PDF formatu.
Video available on YouTube(HirurskaSekcijaSrpskogLekarskogDrustva)