Along with regular activities of Serbian Medical Society Surgical Chapter, in October 2012. at Belgrade, Serbia, a VIII bianual International Symposium of Coloproctology is held. Symposium President is Prof. Zoran Krivokapic, MD, FRCS, FACS. This outstanding international meeting happenes at Belgrade, Sava Center, 11 – 13. October 2012. Participation is confirmed by 30 lectuerers: Steven Wexner, Mariana Berho, Aleksandar Stojadinović (USA), John Nicholls, Bill Heald, Ronan O’Connell (UK), Giusto Pignata, Giovanni Romano, Santoro Giulio Aniello (Italija); Alexandar Herold (Nemačka), Andrew Zbar (Izrael), Ho-Kyung Chun (Korea), Bela Teleky, Irene Kuhrer (Austrija); Yuri Shelygin, Evgeny Ribakov,Igor Pravosudov (Rusija), Tomas Skrička (Češka), Irinel Popiesku (Rumunija), Mehmet Ayhan Kuzu (Turska), Evaghelos Xynos (Grčka), Pravin J. Gupta (Indija), Adam Dziki, MarekSzczepkowski (Poljska), Lars Pahlman (Švedska), Eva Csatar, Laszlo Damjanovich (Mađarska), Yves Panis, Alex Duval (Francuska). We expect 250 foreign gests, and 450 medical doctors from Serbia.
On 21. of September, year 2012, a regular meeting of Serbian Medical Soiciety Surgical Chapter will take place at Novi Pazar Serbia. Participans will start gathering at 09,00 a.m. at Cetre of Culture. Official opening starts at 11,00 a.m. sharp. Society assembly meets a half an hour previosly. A lunch for all the members is planed at 15,00 p.m. in the restaurant of Hotel Vrbak. Transportation for the members from Belgrade starts at 06,30 a.m. from the parking place behind the Fisrt Surgical Clinic. Accom. reservations: Hotel Vrbak: +38120-314-844, Hotel Cannes: +38120-315-003, Hotel Tadž: +38120-316-838, Hotel Denis: +38120-360-120, Hotel Atlas: +38120-316-352, Hotel Palma: +38120-335-400, Hotel Oxa: +38120-371-381, Hotel Sopoćani: +38120-313-663. Simposijum is accredited and brings 11 p. for lectuers and 5 p. for participans. This is the working part scenario:
1. “Breast cancer- our study for period 2009-2011″. Mr Avdo Ćeranić MD,Mr Džemail Detanac MD, Mr Sinan Marovac MD, Mr Siniđa Filipović MD, Mr Omer Biševac MD, Surgical dpt. Gen. Hospital at Novi Pazar, Serbia
2. “Pancreatic Insulinoma”, Prof Ivan Paunović Md,PhD, Prof Aleksandar Diklić MD, PhD, Mr Vladan Živaljević MD, Prof Nevena Kalezić MD, PhD, Mrs Milena Kažić MD, Mr Goran Zorić MD, MrsVera Sabljak MD, Clinic for Endocrine surgery, Clinical Centre of Serbia, Belgrade
3. “Peripheral artery injuries”, Prof Lazar Davidović MD, PhD, Clinic for vacular and Enfdovascular surgery, Clinical Centre of Serbia, Belgrade
4. “Sentinel limph node biopsy in case of diferented thyreoid carcinoma and decision fro selective modified radical neck disection”. Prof Radan Džodić MD, PhD, Mr Ivan Marković MD, Mr Igor Đurišić MD, Mr Marko Buta MD, Mr Marko Jeftić MD, Mr Merima Oruči MD, Mrs Zorka Inić MD, Mrs Zorka Milovanović MD, Mrs Gordana Pupić MD, Institut for Radiology and Oncology, Serbia, Beograde
5. “Surgical tretatment of liver injuries”,Prof Aleksandar Karamarković MD, PhD, Mr V. Mihailović MD, Mr K. Doklestić MD, Mr N. Petrović MD, Clinic for Urgent Surgery Clinical Centre of Serbia
6. “ZImprotance of axillar lymph node disection in patients with malignant breast tumors”, Mr Momčilo Inić MD. PhD, Institute for Radiology and Oncologyof Serbia
7. “Opstraction and perforation of colorectal carcinoma”, Mr Stojan Sekulić MD, PhD, Surgical Clinic KBC Priština-Gračanica, Medical Faculty Gračanica
On 22. June 2012. at Foča, Republic Srpska, a meeting of Surgical Chapter of Serbian Medical Society and Surgical Society of Republic Srpska will be held. On thursday, 22.of June in the afternoon, gests are expected. The same day at 07,00 p.m. there will be a meeting of Presidency of Republic Srpska Surgical Society, and opening ceremony. Next day on 22. June at 10,00 am. a meeting of Surgical Chapter of Serbian Medical Society Steering Comity will be held, at Medical Faculty and working sesion will start at 11,00 am. The lunch will be at 14,00 p.m. For all the gests, organizer has provided stay at Rafting Center “Bastasi”, including rafting on river Tara and Drina on Sunday, 23. June! All the informations are available on phone +38758/210-417 and +38758/211-155. Reservations in Hotel “Zelengora” at Foča, phone. +38758/210-013, Hotel ”Mladost” at Tjentište, phone.+38758/233-130, Pansion “Bavaria” at Foča phone. +38758/230-375, +38765/545-308. Transfer from Belgrade, Serbia is organized, starting from the parking lot near First Surgical Clinic, starting at 13,00 hours.on Thursday 21. June.
Following presentations are planed to be held:
1.Surgical reconstructive procedures dealing with benign stenosis of biliar ducts, Accad. Radoje Čolović MD. PhD, SANU, Belgrade, Serbia
2. Trauma of Thorax-presentation of book by Accad.Mirko Šoškić MD. PhD, Medical faculty, Foča, Republika Srpska
3. „Extended left hepatectomy with caudate lobectomy and hepatic artery resection for hilar cholangiocarcinoma” Prof Zoran Milošević MD, PhD, Clinical Center of Vojvodina, Novi Sad, Serbia
4. Traumatology in maxilofacial surgery, Mr Miroslav Obrenović MD, Prof Nebojša Jović MD, PhD, University Hospital of Foča, Republika Srpska
5. Infection in surgical proccedures dealing with haernias, Prof Marinko Žuvela MD, PhD, CCS, Belgrade, Serbia
6. Functional investigations in proctology and their surgical value, Prof Branimir Marjanović Md, PhD, Medical Faculty Foča, Republika Srpska, Institute for Radiology and Oncology of Serbia, Belgrade, Serbia
Scientific program of Surgical Chapter of Serbian Medical Society meeting at Prijepolje, Serbia, on 25. May 2012.
At Prijepolje, Serbia, on 25. May 2012. a regular meeting of Surgical Chapter of Serbian Medical Society will be held. A trip is organised for participans. Bus will start the voyage from parking lot behind the First Surguical Clinic at Belgrade at 6,00 AM. on 25. May 2012. Meeting will be held at Prijepolje in “Dom Kulture”, starting at 9,00 AM. Presidency meeting will start at 10,30 A.M. and working part is going to start at 11,00 AM. Scientific program:
1. History of surgery at Prijepolje, Serbia, Mr Boško Odža MD, General Hospital, Prijepolje, Serbia
2. Nonoperativne trauma of biliar tract, Mr Accad. Radoje Čolović MD, SANU
3. Diabetic Foot, Mr Ilijas Činara MD. PhD, Clinic for Vascular and endovascular Surgery, KCS, Beograde, Serbia
4. Acute pancreatitis, Mr Aleksandar Gluhović MD, U.C. Novi Sad, Serbia
5. Use of 3-D mesh in one day surgery of inguinal hernias, Mr Dejan Dabić MD, General Hospital Čačak, Serbia
6. Surgeons role in prevention of derivating stoma complications, Ass. Prof V. Marković MD, Prof Z. Krivokapić MD, S. Antić MD, G. Baralić MD, M. Popović MD, I. Dimitrijević MD, J. Petrović MD, A. Sekulić MD, I hirurška Klinika, KCS, Beogradvić MD, I surgical Clinic, KCS, Belgrade, Serbia
7. Trihobezoar, Mr Sadović Zulkefil MD, General Hospital, Prijepolje, Serbia
8. Thyroid gland tumors, Mr Prof Ivan Paunović MD, Clinic for Endocrine Surgery, KCS, Belgrade, Serbia
Video available at Youtube (HirurskaSekcijaSrpskogLekarskogDrustva)
The regular meeting of the Surgical Section of the Serbian Medical Society in Arandjelovac 27th April 2012.
Scientific program for Surgical Section of Serbian Medical Society held at Aranđelovac, Serbia 27. April 2012.
1. “60 years of surgery in Arandjelovac“ Mr Radosav Švabić MD, GH Aranđelovac, Serbia
2. „Consensus document and guidlines for diagnosis and treatment of venous disease“ Prof Živan Maksimović MD, Clinic for Vascular and endovascular surgery, KCS, Belgrade, Serbia
3. „Popliteal artery aneurysms“ Mr Ilijas Činara, MD, PhD, Clinic for Vascular and endovascular Surgery, KCS, Belgrade, Serbia
4. „Sinhronus and metahronus metastasis of colorectal carcinoma in liver-surgical aproach“ Prof Milićević M. MD, Mr Bulajić P. MD, Mr Basarić D. MD, Mr Galun D. MD, Mr Bogdanović A. MD, Mr Bidžić N. MD, Clinic for Digestive surgery, Belgrade , Serbia
5. „Open hemoroidectomy- pro et contra“ Mr Mladen Janić MD, GH Pančevo, Serbia
6. „Liver resections: Technique of suprahilar vascular control of Glisons pedicle” Prof Aleksandar Karamarković MD, Urgent Center KCS, Belgrade, Serbia
7. „Proctology in one day surgery“ Miss Petrović J. MD, Prof Krivokapić Z. MD, Ass prof Marković V. MD, Mr Dimitrijević I. MD, Clinic for Digestive surgery, KCS, Belgrade, Serbia
8. „Ambulatory surgery for complexed inguinal hernias – Modified Lihtenstein technique in local anestesia“. Prof Marinko Žuvela MD, Clinic for Digestive surgery, KCS, Belgrade, Serbia
Trip starts from parking lot near Fist Surgical Clinic at 7,30 AM.
Symposium is acredited with 11 poens for lecturers and 5 poens for participans.
Program sastanka u PDF formatu.
Video available on YouTube(HirurskaSekcijaSrpskogLekarskogDrustva)
Offical program of regular Surgical Chapter of Serbian Medical Society held at Niš, Serbia, 30. March 2012.
Okupljanje u 9,00 sati ispred Veliki Amfiteatar Aneksa Medicinskog Fakulteta u Nišu.
Sastanak Upravnog odbora u 10,00 sati.
Otvaranje sastanka i pozdravne reči u 10,30 sati.
Koktel u Velikoj Sali Medicinskog Fakulteta u Nišu.
1. “Terapijski pristup krvarenjima iz donjih partija gastrointestinalnog trakta”
Uwe Widmeier, Rot Kruez-Klinikum Munchen
2. “Organizacija transplantacione službe na Kipru”
Vassillis Georgiou Hadjianastassiou, Transplant Unit at General Hospital Nicosia
3. “Abdominalni kompartment”
Zoran Rančić, Klinik fur Herz- und Gefasschirurgie Universitats Spital Zurich
4. “Urgentna hirurška stanja kod mirnodopskih povreda abdomena”
HB. Marjanović, M. Lazić, S. Mihailović, S. Marinković, M. Dimitrijević
5. “Hiperlipidemijski pancreatitis”
M. Radojković, M. Stojanović, A. Bogičević, A. Zlatić, Lj. Jeremić
6. “Hirurško lečenje diferentovanih karcionoma štitaste žlezde”
A. Karanikolić, N. Đorđević, L. Đorđević, D. Buđevac, T. Bojić
7. “Nekrotizirajući fasciitis perianalne i perinealne regije – strategije hirurškog lečenja” V. Pecić, G. Stanojević, D. Miljković, D. Mihajlović, B. Branković, M. Nestorović, D. Petrović
Video zapis na YouTube (HirurskaSekcijaSrpskogLekarskogDrustva)