In Republika Srpska on 23-25 Jun 2016 Ninth Surgical Symposium will be held by Surgeons of Serbia and the Republika Srpska. This meeting was organized by the Surgical Section SLD, the Association of Surgeons of Rebublika Serpska and University Hospital and Medical Faculty of Foca Foca, Repubka Srbska. For participants from Serbia will be organized transportation. Time and place of bus departure will be announced later. Provided a rich social and scientific program. For the first time as a satellite meeting was organized and meet nurses, called “NURSING”.
INFORMATION AND CONTACTS + 38765 / 803-735, + 38765 / 832-084 + 38765 / 605-658, + 38765 / 614-066 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, 23 June 2016 – 16: 00h – Arrival and accommodation of guests, the hotel “Zelengora” Foca and the hotel “Mladost” Tjentište – 19: 00h – Dinner with music, restaurant “Monte Cristo” Foca
Friday, 24 June 2016 – 09: 00-10: 30h Registration of participants, Cocktail, School of Medicine, Foca – 10: 30-11: 00h Meeting of the Presidium of the Surgical Section of Serbian Medical Society and the Expert Council of the Association of Surgeons of the Republic of Serbian – 11:00 -11: 15h opening ceremony of the 9th Symposium – 11: 15h Thematic part of the Symposium consists of two parallel sessions: session I – Expert meeting a surgeon, the Amphitheatre 110 session II – Nursing Amphitheatre 111 – Completion of both session is planned about 14: 30h – 14: 30h – Cocktail ‘Club students of the Medical Faculty Foca “- 16-24: 00h Lunch, tour of complex” NP Sutjeska “, dinner and socializing with music, Hotel” Mladost “Tjentište
Saturday, June 25, 2016 – 08: 00h – Breakfast, Rafting camp “Wild River” – 09: 30h – Rafting on the river Tara – 15: 00h Lunch, Rafting camp “Wild River” – End of the 9th Symposium of Serbian surgeons and Serbian Republic, with international participation
PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM MEETING SURGEONS
1. The results of resectability of pancreatic cancer in the UKC Maribor, Stojan Potrč, Surgical Clinic, Department of abdominal and general surgery – UKC Maribor
2. Laparoscopic liver resection – video presentations, Arpad Ivanecz, Surgical Clinic, Department of abdominal and general surgery – UKC Maribor
3. Multiorgan resection in the treatment of malignant tumors of the upper abdomen, Miroslav Stojanović, Department of General Surgery, Clinical Center Niš, Faculty of Medicine
4. Ekstralevatorna resection of the rectum (ELAP) the prone position: why, when and how? Zoran Radovanovic, Oncology Institute of Vojvodina
5. Does the improvement of surgical techniques has led to improvements in sexual and urinary function in patients treated for rectal cancer? Ivan Dimitrijevic, G. Barisic, V. A. Marković, S. Antić, M. Popović, A. Sekulic, J. Petrović, Z. Krivokapic. Clinic for Digestive Surgery – First Surgical Clinic, Clinical Center of Serbia, Belgrade
6. The treatment of prosthesis infection after the reparation of complex abdominal wall defects, Žuvela Marinko, R. Miletic, D. Galun, P. Bulajić, D. Basarić, A. Bogdanovic, N. Bidžić, S. Miric, N. Radojicic, J. Gajic. Clinic for Digestive Surgery – First Surgical Clinic, Clinical Center of Serbia, Belgrade
7. The principles of assessment of blood vessels for hemodialysis vascular access, Dalibor Potpara, R. Maric, S. Avramov, V. Marić, N. Lalovic, R. Miletic, S. Maric, M. Dostić, V. Starović. Center of Surgery, University Hospital Foca, Faculty of Medicine Foca
8. The impact of intra-abdominal pressure on the degree of pancreatic necrosis in patients with severe acute pancreatitis, Boško Milev, D. Mirkovic, M.Jovanović, Z.Kostić, S. Drapović, J. Kršić, M. Marković, M. Bezmarević, Department of General Surgery, Military Medical Academy in Belgrade
PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM – NURSING Friday, June 24, 2016.
1. The modern concept of health care of patients with enterostomy, Zivko Madžić, Clinical Center of Serbia
2. Treatment of chronic wounds negative pressure (VAC), Slađana Vuković, S. Nikolić, Z. Janjević, Clinical Center of Serbia
3. Complications stoma and stoma therapist role in their care, Dragan Martinovic, I. Areva, Z. Veselinovic, General Hospital “Studenica” Kraljevo
4. Post-operative pain management, Milanka Đorem, Lj. Nitković, N. Bodiroga, University Hospital Foca
5. Disposal of patients in severe forms of acute pancreatitis, Natasa Radovic, N. Hadživuković, S. Dunjić, University Hospital Foca, Faculty of Medicine Foca
6. The central sterilization at the University Hospital Foca, Mirjana Radonjić, M. Kalajdžić, B. Radovic, University Hospital Foca
7. The advantages of using endotesta under general anesthesia, Dragan Djuric et al, Oncology Institute of Vojvodina
Working Committee Zivko Madžić, Sladjana Vukovic Natasa Radovic
Presentation time is 15 min.