On September 26th 2014. a meeeting of Serbian Medical Society Surgical Section will be held at Valjevo, Serbia. It is dedicated to surgery in Serbia during the first world war. Location of meeting is Divčibare, Serbia at Hotel “Balkanija”. Scientific session starts at 11,00. Hotel reservations +381 64 8321 242. Scientific program:
1.Serbian health service before and after first world war, Mr. Aleksandar Nedok, Serbian Medical Society Historical Section
2. Epydemiologic situation before and after the fisrt world war, Prof Dragan Mikić MD PhD, Clinic for Infective diseases, Military Medical Accademy
3. Foreign medical missions at Serbia during 1914-1915. year, Mr Vukašin M. Antić, Serbian Medical Society Historical Section
4. Serbian surgeons influence on war surgery doctrine development, Prof M. Ignjatović MD, PhD Military Medical Accademy, Belgrade, Serbia
5. Mr Vojislav Subbotić MD – contribution in dealing with war vascular injuries, Mr I. Činara MD, PhD, Clinic For vascular and endovascular surgery, Clinical Centre Serbia
6. Medical care during the First world war in hospital at Valjevo, Serbia, Mr Ilija Tripković MD, PhD, General Hospital Valjevo, Serbia
7. Serbian medical service mission at Niš. Serbia during the first world war, Colonel Nebojša Đenić MD PhD, Military Hospital Niš, Prof Goran Staniojević, Md PhD, Clinicla Centre of Niš, Serbia.