On June 28, 2019, the Symposium of Surgeons of the Republic of Serbia and Republika Srpska will be held with international participation. The meeting is traditionally held in Foča, Republika Srpska. The gathering of participants is the day before, on June 27 from 15.00 and the gala dinner is at 20, hours. The Symposium will be held at 10:00 am tomorrow! the next day, a social program is planned that supports rafting with the Tara River! Contact: 38765-803-735, 38765-931-593, 38765-614-066,38765-605-658, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for flajer Brosura hirurzi komplet 2019 B. Professional program of meetings:
1. Mucinous tumors of apendix and pseudomycoomperitoneum. Dr Emir Pinjo, Oslo, Norway
2. Laparscopic repair of giant parasophageal hernias. Prof. Dr. Valeriu Surlin, Daniel Preda, Romania, County Clinical emergency Hospital of Craiova, University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Craiova
3. Laparascopic resection of stomach cancer, Prof Dr Miloš Bjelović, Clinical Center Belgrade, Edema Center.
4. Laparoscopic colorectal resection – how to develop advanced laparoscopic technique in developing countries? Pro Dr. Samir Delibegović, Clinical Center Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina
5. Right Hemicolectomy – Limits and Radicality in the Light of Vascular Variations, S. Kmezic, L. Aleksic, A. Sekulic, V. Markovic, Z. Krivokapic, Inst. for Digestive Diseases – First Surgical Clinic, KCS
6. THD in the treatment of hemorrhoidal disease, Prof dr Goran Stanojević, Clinical Center Niš
7. Complications of pilorus preserving duodenopancreatectomy. Prof. Dr. Dejan Ivanov, Clinical Center of Vojvodina, Clinic for General, Abdominal and Endocrine Surgery
8. Nipple sparing mastectomy with primary implant reconstruction of two decades of experience of the Institute of Oncology of Vojvodina Prof. Dr. Zoran Radovanović, Clinical Center of Vojvodina, Institute of Oncology Sremska Kamenica, Novi Sad
9. Secondary breast reconstruction, Prof dr Siniša Kojić, Faculty of Medicine, Foča, Bosnia and Herzegovina
10. Development and Perspective of Pneumical Surgery at the University Hospital Foča. Ass. Dr Velibor Simetić et al. University Hospital Foca, Center for Surgery.