Organized by the Surgical Section of Serbian Medical Society, the Association of the Republic of Srpska surgeon, University Hospital and Medical Faculty in Foca will be held the 10th jubilee symposium Surgeons of Serbia and the Republic of Srpska with international participation: “Surgery days”! The symposium will be held in Foca 0d 15 to 17 June 2017. It is a symposium with international participation, which will cover topics from experimental, maxillofacial, abdominal, general and cardiac surgery. For participants of meetings of Serbia will be organized transportation. Details on accommodation and departure of buses will be subsequently anounced.
Professional program of the meeting:
1. International days surgery in Foca, Veljko Maric, University Hospital Foca, Republica Srpska
2. Role of Experimental Surgical Institute in surgical training. Magnified Surgical Skill training modules for residents, Microneurovascular and laparascopic models. Zoltan Szabo, MOET Institute San Francisco
3. Face and oral cavity reconstructon. Andrej A. University Medical Center, Ljubljana
4. Diverticulitis, controversy. Goran Barisic, Clinical Center of Serbia, First Surgical Clinic, Belgrade
5. Algorithm for the treatment of acute biliary pancreatitis. Aleskandar Gluhović, Emergency Center of Vojvodina, Novi Sad
6. Pulmonary embolism. Ilić Radoje. Military Medical Academy, Belgrade.
7. What to do after an injury of bile duct? Nikica Gubor, Radoje Colovic, Kliićki Cetbar Serbia, First Surgical Clinic