Sorry, this entry is only available in Srpski.
On September 26th 2014. a meeeting of Serbian Medical Society Surgical Section will be held at Valjevo, Serbia. It is dedicated to surgery in Serbia during the first world war. Location of meeting is Divčibare, Serbia at Hotel “Balkanija”. Scientific session starts at 11,00. Hotel reservations +381 64 8321 242. Scientific program:
1.Serbian health service before and after first world war, Mr. Aleksandar Nedok, Serbian Medical Society Historical Section
2. Epydemiologic situation before and after the fisrt world war, Prof Dragan Mikić MD PhD, Clinic for Infective diseases, Military Medical Accademy
3. Foreign medical missions at Serbia during 1914-1915. year, Mr Vukašin M. Antić, Serbian Medical Society Historical Section
4. Serbian surgeons influence on war surgery doctrine development, Prof M. Ignjatović MD, PhD Military Medical Accademy, Belgrade, Serbia
5. Mr Vojislav Subbotić MD – contribution in dealing with war vascular injuries, Mr I. Činara MD, PhD, Clinic For vascular and endovascular surgery, Clinical Centre Serbia
6. Medical care during the First world war in hospital at Valjevo, Serbia, Mr Ilija Tripković MD, PhD, General Hospital Valjevo, Serbia
7. Serbian medical service mission at Niš. Serbia during the first world war, Colonel Nebojša Đenić MD PhD, Military Hospital Niš, Prof Goran Staniojević, Md PhD, Clinicla Centre of Niš, Serbia.
During the regular meeting od Serbian Medical Society Surgical Section held at Pirot, Serbia on 23. Maj 2014. a humanitarian help for people of Serbia sufering floods was collected. Money gifted from surgeons and SMS Surgical section reached the amounth of 100 000,00 dinars. All the surgeons and people with good intentions are invited to join this solidarity act.
Serbian medical society surgical section Presidency
VII SURGICAL JOINT SIMPOSIUM OF SERBIAN MEDICAL SOCIETY SURGICAL SECTION AND SURGEONS OF REPUBLICA SRPSKA AT FOCA ON 19-21. JUN 2014.
On June 19/21.2014. at Foca, Republica Srpska, a joint meeting of suregons from Srbia and Republica Srpska is planed. It is planed as interbational szmposium, held at Medical Facultz at Foca. All aditional informations and reservations: +38758/210-417, +38758/211-155, +38765/803-735, +38765/605-658, +38765/614-066.
1. Advanced laparoscopic pancreatic and liver surgery – are we pushing the boundaries?
Mr Krishna Menon, Consultant Liver Transplant and Hepatopancreatobilary Surgeon at the King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation, United Kingdom
2. Day Surgery, Making it Happen
Gamal – Eldin Mohamed MD, PhD, President – elect, International Association for Ambulatory Surgery, President Hungarian Association for Ambulatory Surgery
3. Hepatic resection level in hilar holangiocarcinoma, Mr Dugalić MD, PhD, Knežević Đ MD, PhD, Ostojić S. Md PhD, Ignjatović I, MD, Knežević S MD, First Surgical Clinic, Clinical Center of Serbia, Medical Faculty
4. Proctology in ambulatory surgery, Petrović J. MD, Prof Krivokapić Z MD, PhD, Asoss.Prof Marković V MD, PhD,овић В, First Surgical Clinic, Clinical Center of Serbia, Medical Faculty
5. Curent tretament of type B aortic dissection, Ilić Md, PhD, I.Činara MD, PhD, KOstić MD, PhD, Dragaš M. MD, PhD, Banzić I. MD, PhD, I.Končar MD, PhD, Davidović MD, PhD. Clinic gfor vascular end endovascular surgery, Clinical Center of Serbia
6. Carotid surgery: development and results. Marić R, MD, PhD, Mitrović V. MD, Marić S. Md, Potpara D. MD, Dostić M. MD, lalović N. MD, Marić H. MD, Simetić V. MD, Erić D MD, Saratlić V. MD, davidović B. MD, Prof Avramov S. MD, PhD. Center for Surgery, Center for Anestesia, Universital Hospital Foča, Medical Faculty Foca.
A regular meeting of Serbian Medical Society Surgical Section is planed on 23 Maj, at Pirot, Serbia. Symposium will take place at Banquet hall “GAZELA”. Presidency meeting will be held at small hall, and scientific session will take place at large hall. Presidency meeting starts at 10,00 and scientific session at 11,00 hours. Bus transportation is provided for participants and starts from parking lot behind Firts Surgical Clinic at 06,30 hours. All the participants are invited as guests on lunch at banquet hall “Gazela”. Accomodation reservations: Hotel Sin-Kom, tel.+38110322505, e-mail: www.HOTEL-SINKOM.COM, HOTEL GALI, tel. +38110324324, e-mail: www.HOTELGALI.rs, Hotel StarA, Mountain pansion, tel +38110311212.
- Two stage liver resection
Prof. Nikola Vladov, MD, PhD, Dr Med Sciences , Head of the Hepato-Biliary Pancreatic and Transplant Surgery, Department in Military Medical Academy , Sofia, Bulgaria
- Liver transplantation- five years expirience
Prof. Zoran Milošević MD, PhD, Mr N. Katanić, MD, PhD, Mr B. Rajkov MD, PhD, Mr D. Bjelajac MD, PhD, Mr V. Popović MD, Universitety of Novi Sad, Serbia, Mediacl Faculty, Clinik for abdominal, endocrine and transplantation surgery, Clinical Center of Vojvodina, Novi Sad
- Hepatic injuries complications
Prof. Aleksandar Karamarković MD, PhD, Berlgrade University, Medical School, Clinic for Urgent Surgery, Clinical Center of Serbia, Belgarde, Serbia
- Surgical treatment of Bazedow s disease
Artz. Mile Ignjatović. MD, PhD, Clinic for General Surgery, Military Medical Accademy, Belgrade, Serbia
- Repated liver resections due to colorectal carcinoma
Mr Predrag Bulajić MD. PhD, Mr Galun D. MD, Mr Basarić D. MD, Mr Bidžić N. MD, Mr Bogdanović A. MD, Prof. Milićević M, MD. PhD. Belgrade University, Medical School, Clinic for digestive surgery – First Surgical Clinic, Clinical cwenter of Serbia, Belgrade, Serbia
- Rare colorectal carcinomas: total survival rates
Prof. Goran Stanojević MD, PhD, Mr Nestorović M. MD, Mr Branković B .MD, Mr Mihailović D. MD, Mr Pecić V. MD, Mr Miljković D. MD, Mr Petrović D.MD. University of Nais, Medical school, Clinic for general surgery, Clinical Centre of Nais, Serbia
- Current view on axillary region dissection
Assoc. Prof. Aleksandar Karanikolić MD, PhD, University of Nais, Medical school, Clinic for general surgery, Clinical Centre of Nais, Serbia
- Complications and conversions of laparascopic cholecystectomy
Artz. Srđan Denčić Md, PhD, Prof. Med Lilić A. PhD, Mr Veličković N. MD, Mr Ilić S. MD, Mr Ćirić B. MD, Mr Velkov S. MD, Mr Djordjević N. MD, Mr Todorović Ž. MD, Mr Djordjević V. MD. general Surgery service, General Hospital Pirot, Medical school Nais, Serbia.
At Niš, Serbia on 28. March 2014. a regular metting of Serbian Medical Society Surgical Section will be held. The meeting will take place at Medical faculty of University of Niš. Presidency will meet at 10,30, and scientific program will start at 11,00. Organised bus transposrt will start at 7,30 from the parking lot behind the First Surgical Clinic. Scientific themes:
1. Minimal invasive Thyroidectomy on a day surgery setting, MdPhD Theodossis Papavramidis, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
2. Extensive thyroid surgery without ligature, Mr M. Ignjatovic, Md, PhD, Military Medical Accademy, Belgrade
3. Laparascopic surgery of suprathyroid gland- our expirience, Center for endocrine surgery, Clinical Centre of Serbia, Belgrade, Prof. I. Paunovic MD. PhD
4. ALPPS procc.in bylobular liver tumors treatment. Prof M. Stojanovic MD. PhD, Clinical centre of Nis, Serbia
5. Principles and methods of hyperthyreoidismus surgical tretament, Ass Prof A. Karanikolic, Clinical centre of Nis, Serbia
6. Colonring in anastamotic creation on rectum, Mr Dejan Petrovic, MD.PhD, Clinical center of Nis, Serbia
7. Duodenogastric reflux role in precancer stomac lesions apperiance, Ass Prof A. Zlataric, Clinical centre Nis, Serbia
8. Current concept in varicoese vein treatment, Ass.Prof D. Milic, MD, PhD, Clinical centre Nis, Serbia
At Belgrade Serbia, organized by KBC Bežanijska Kosa, on Friday 13. December 2013. a regular meeting of SMS Surgical Section will be held. Meeting will take place at Great Hall of Municipality Novi Beograd, Mihaila Pupina street 167. Participans can start coming at 10,00. Surgical Section Presidency conference will begin at 10,30 and scientific program continues at 11,00 h. Scientific program:
1. One hundred years of Izidor Papo birth. Mr M.Ignjatović MD. PhD, Military Medical Academy, Belgrade, Serbia
2. Surgical strategies to increase the donor pool for liver transplantation Wayel Jassem, Institute of Liver Studies, King`s College Hospital
3. Variable visceral anatomy as risc predictor in reconstructive esophago-gastic surgery. Prof T. Randjelović MD. PhD, Mr S. Dikić MD. PhD, Prof D. Bilanović MD PhD, Mr D. Gačić MD, Mr V. Vulović MD, Mr B. Filipović MD, Mr D. Zdravković MD, Mr B. Tošković MD, KBC “Bežanijska kosa”, Belgrade, Serbia
4. Tretament of biliary ducts jatrogenic laesions and their complications. Prof D. Bilanović MD PhD, Mr B. Tošković MD, Prof T. Ranđelović MD. PhD, Mr S. Dikić MD. PhD, Mr M. Babić MD, Mr J. Gačić MD, KBC “Bežanijska kosa”, Belgrade, Serbia
5. Anatomical variations of vascular and biliar structures – risc factor in hepatis surgery. Mr B.Đukanović MD, Mr S.Babić MD, Mr D. Živadinović MD, Mr S. Todorović MD, Mr R. Baćević MD, KBC “Bežanijska kosa” , Belgrade, Serbia
6. Choice of fluids in peroperative volumen reccussitation in major abdominal surgery. Mrs V. Malenković MD, PhD, Prof D. Bilanović MD, PhD, Prof T. Ranđelović MD PhD, Mr B. Đukanović MD, PhD, Mr P. Stevanović MD PhD, KBC “Bežanijska kosa”, Belgrade, Serbia
7. IO echosonopraphy in brest carcinoma surgery. Mr N. Ivanović MD, Mr B. Đukanović MD, Mr Z.Skurić MD, Mr D.Zdravković MD, Mr N. Čolaković MD, Mr J. Kostić MD, Mr B. Sredić MD, Mr D. Nikolić MD, Prof M. Granić MD. KBC “Bežanijska kosa”, Belgrade, Serbia
8. Short bowel syndroma. M. Panišić MD, Military Medical Academy. Belgrade, Serbia
9. Infection tretament after implantation of polypropilen mesh during ventral hernia treatment – case report Mr N. Ivanović MD. Simposia of general sponsor “Pfizer”