7-8. In October 2016 in Belgrade will be held Symposium on contemporary aspects of surgical treatment of tumors of the liver and pancreas, organized by the Clinic of Digestive Surgery, KCS, Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade and the Serbian Medical Society! The program will take place at the Department of Digestive surgeon and the ceremonial hall of the Dean Medical Faculty in Belgrade. For details about the names of speakers and the meeting are exposed to flyer
SERBIAN MEDICAL SOCIETY SURGICAL SECTION REGULARY MEETING AT KRAGIJEVAC, SERBIA ON 30TH SEPTEMBER 2016.
September 30, 2016 in Kragujevac, Serbia will be held a regular meeting of the Surgical Section of SLD organized by the Clinic of General and Thoracic Surgery KC Kragujevac. Gathering participants from 10.00. Scheduled a meeting of the Presidium of the Serbian Medical Society Surgical Section starting at 10.30 hours and the working part of the meeting begins at 11.00 hours. City Hotel reflect the “Geneva Luks” in Kragujevac ul. Slobode bb. After the expert work provided a luch for the participants. The meeting is accredited by the Health Council of Serbia and scored with 11 points for lecturers and 5 points for the listeners!
1.Surgical treatment of advanced pelvic malignancy with regard to urinary diversion
Doc Dr. Maja Pavlov, First Surgical Clinic Institute of Digestive Diseases KCS
2.Early detection and risk factors for clinically significant pancreatic fistula after cephalic duodenopancreatectomy.
Dugalić V, Knežević Đ, Ignjatovic I, I Pavlović, Jagodić M Bogdanović M, Đorđević Z, Knezevic S, First Surgical Clinic Institute of Digestive Diseases KCS
3.Prevention of duodenum dehiscence in Billroth II gastric resection
Dr Rade Markovic, Dr. Radisav Bogojević, Dr. Aleksandar Cvetković, Bojan Milosevic, Marko Spasic, Dr. Nenad Marković, Department of General and Thoracic Surgery, Clinical Center Kragujevac
4. Surgical treatment of pleural empyema. WHAT, WHEN AND HOW TO DO?
Prof. Dr Slobodan Milisavljevic, Stanko Mrvić, Dragan Stojkovic, Miloš Arsenijević, Department of General and Thoracic Surgery, Clinical Center Kragujevac,
5. Acute pancreatitis as surgical problem
Doc. Dr. Dragče Radovanovic, prof. Dr. Dragan Čanović, Dr. Dejan Lazic Marko Spasic, Dr. Mladen Pavlovic, Dr. Ivan Radosavljevic, dr Bojan Stojanović, Department of General and Thoracic Surgery, Clinical Center Kragujevac
6. Treatment of colorectal cancer – our ten years of experience
Dr Radisav Bogojević, Dr. Rade Markovic, Dr. Vladeta Nedeljkovic, dr Vojin Nikolić, Dr. Dalibor Radojkovic, Dr. Milos Stankovic, Dr. Miladin Bošković, Department of General and Thoracic Surgery, Clinical Center Kragujevac,
7. Experience in pacekeeping missions in the Central African Republik
Dr Boško Milev, Dr Darko Mirkovic, Dr Milan Jovanović, Zoran Kostic, Dr. Saša Dragović, Dr. Jovan Kršić, Dr Miroslav Mitrovic, Dr Mihailo Bezmarević, Department of General and Transplantation Surgery, VMA
9th SURGICAL SYMPOSIUM OF JOINT SERBIAN AND REPUBLIKA SRPSKA SURGEONS WITH INTERNTIONAL PARTICIPATION, Medical school Foča, Republika Srpska on 23-25 Jun 2016.
In Republika Srpska on 23-25 Jun 2016 Ninth Surgical Symposium will be held by Surgeons of Serbia and the Republika Srpska. This meeting was organized by the Surgical Section SLD, the Association of Surgeons of Rebublika Serpska and University Hospital and Medical Faculty of Foca Foca, Repubka Srbska. For participants from Serbia will be organized transportation. Time and place of bus departure will be announced later. Provided a rich social and scientific program. For the first time as a satellite meeting was organized and meet nurses, called “NURSING”.
INFORMATION AND CONTACTS + 38765 / 803-735, + 38765 / 832-084 + 38765 / 605-658, + 38765 / 614-066 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, 23 June 2016 – 16: 00h – Arrival and accommodation of guests, the hotel “Zelengora” Foca and the hotel “Mladost” Tjentište – 19: 00h – Dinner with music, restaurant “Monte Cristo” Foca
Friday, 24 June 2016 – 09: 00-10: 30h Registration of participants, Cocktail, School of Medicine, Foca – 10: 30-11: 00h Meeting of the Presidium of the Surgical Section of Serbian Medical Society and the Expert Council of the Association of Surgeons of the Republic of Serbian – 11:00 -11: 15h opening ceremony of the 9th Symposium – 11: 15h Thematic part of the Symposium consists of two parallel sessions: session I – Expert meeting a surgeon, the Amphitheatre 110 session II – Nursing Amphitheatre 111 – Completion of both session is planned about 14: 30h – 14: 30h – Cocktail ‘Club students of the Medical Faculty Foca “- 16-24: 00h Lunch, tour of complex” NP Sutjeska “, dinner and socializing with music, Hotel” Mladost “Tjentište
Saturday, June 25, 2016 – 08: 00h – Breakfast, Rafting camp “Wild River” – 09: 30h – Rafting on the river Tara – 15: 00h Lunch, Rafting camp “Wild River” – End of the 9th Symposium of Serbian surgeons and Serbian Republic, with international participation
PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM MEETING SURGEONS
1. The results of resectability of pancreatic cancer in the UKC Maribor, Stojan Potrč, Surgical Clinic, Department of abdominal and general surgery – UKC Maribor
2. Laparoscopic liver resection – video presentations, Arpad Ivanecz, Surgical Clinic, Department of abdominal and general surgery – UKC Maribor
3. Multiorgan resection in the treatment of malignant tumors of the upper abdomen, Miroslav Stojanović, Department of General Surgery, Clinical Center Niš, Faculty of Medicine
4. Ekstralevatorna resection of the rectum (ELAP) the prone position: why, when and how? Zoran Radovanovic, Oncology Institute of Vojvodina
5. Does the improvement of surgical techniques has led to improvements in sexual and urinary function in patients treated for rectal cancer? Ivan Dimitrijevic, G. Barisic, V. A. Marković, S. Antić, M. Popović, A. Sekulic, J. Petrović, Z. Krivokapic. Clinic for Digestive Surgery – First Surgical Clinic, Clinical Center of Serbia, Belgrade
6. The treatment of prosthesis infection after the reparation of complex abdominal wall defects, Žuvela Marinko, R. Miletic, D. Galun, P. Bulajić, D. Basarić, A. Bogdanovic, N. Bidžić, S. Miric, N. Radojicic, J. Gajic. Clinic for Digestive Surgery – First Surgical Clinic, Clinical Center of Serbia, Belgrade
7. The principles of assessment of blood vessels for hemodialysis vascular access, Dalibor Potpara, R. Maric, S. Avramov, V. Marić, N. Lalovic, R. Miletic, S. Maric, M. Dostić, V. Starović. Center of Surgery, University Hospital Foca, Faculty of Medicine Foca
8. The impact of intra-abdominal pressure on the degree of pancreatic necrosis in patients with severe acute pancreatitis, Boško Milev, D. Mirkovic, M.Jovanović, Z.Kostić, S. Drapović, J. Kršić, M. Marković, M. Bezmarević, Department of General Surgery, Military Medical Academy in Belgrade
PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM – NURSING Friday, June 24, 2016.
1. The modern concept of health care of patients with enterostomy, Zivko Madžić, Clinical Center of Serbia
2. Treatment of chronic wounds negative pressure (VAC), Slađana Vuković, S. Nikolić, Z. Janjević, Clinical Center of Serbia
3. Complications stoma and stoma therapist role in their care, Dragan Martinovic, I. Areva, Z. Veselinovic, General Hospital “Studenica” Kraljevo
4. Post-operative pain management, Milanka Đorem, Lj. Nitković, N. Bodiroga, University Hospital Foca
5. Disposal of patients in severe forms of acute pancreatitis, Natasa Radovic, N. Hadživuković, S. Dunjić, University Hospital Foca, Faculty of Medicine Foca
6. The central sterilization at the University Hospital Foca, Mirjana Radonjić, M. Kalajdžić, B. Radovic, University Hospital Foca
7. The advantages of using endotesta under general anesthesia, Dragan Djuric et al, Oncology Institute of Vojvodina
Working Committee Zivko Madžić, Sladjana Vukovic Natasa Radovic
Presentation time is 15 min.
We inform you that on 27. May 2016. Clinic for Thoracic Surgery, Institute for Pulmonary Diseases of Vojvodina is organizing a lecture of distinguished guest, Dr. Robert Rutledge from the Center for Obesity Laparscopic Surgery, Henderson, NY, USA. Topic of lecture is “The mini gastric bypass (MGB) hystory, outcomes and perspectives “! The meeting will be in the premises of the Clinic, Dr. Goldman ul Put No. 4 Sremska Kamenica. Gathering and registration as early as 8.00 am and program starts with live surgery from OR at 9.00 am followed by a lecture beginning at 12.00 am. You can see the details of a meeting of the flyer.
In Pozarevac, Srbija on May 27th will be held a regular meeting of the Surgical Section of SLD. Gathering participants at 10.00 am and the start of a meeting is scheduled for 11:00 hours, at the “Preporod,” Zabela. The time limit for the presentation: 10 min. · To display the provided individual and parallel presentations in Power Point. In the hall in front of the amphitheater product presentation · After the meeting, the participants provided lunch in the restaurant Preporod, Zabela. · Works were accredited as part of the symposium. Teachers provide 11 points, 5 points listeners. · Additional information: +381 12 550 222 ext. 126.
Topics within the professional part of the meeting:
1. Laparoscopic colorectal surgery. Doc Dr. Marko Zelic, head of the Division of Digestive Surgery, KBC Rijeka
2. Endoscopic diagnosis of diseases of the digestive tract in preparation for laparoscopic surgery. Goran Hauser, PhD, head of the intensive care unit of the Institute for Digestive Diseases KBC Rijeka
3. 25 years of laparoscopic surgery in Pozarevac, Prim dr Bojan Radovanovic, surgical ward OB
4. Importance of operational procedures in the treatment of carcinoma of Vater papilla in T, T1 and T2 stage, Dr S. Ostojić, , N. Lekic, Z. Radojkovic, V.Djordjevic, N. Zaric, M Kerkez, Clinic for digestive diseases, I surgical clinic, KCS, Belgrade, Serbia
5. Surgical treatment of GIST (gastrointestinalini stromal tumor) of the esophagus and cardia, Kertaolah Ibrahimi, Predrag Sabljak, Dejan Velickovic, Ognjen Skrobić, Vladimir Šljukić, Predrag Peško, Center for Esophageal Surgery Clinic of Digestive Surgery, First Surgical Clinic KCS
6. Laparoscopy in colorectal surgery of our experiences, Dr Nenad Davidovic, Dr. Bojan Radovanovic, Milan
Tadic, Momir Nikolić, Vojislav Popovic, Milos Stevanovic, Dr. A. Markovic, Dr. N. Veljković – surgical
Department of OB Požarevac
7. Continental perineal colostomy with injecting autologous transplantataglatke musculature – Colon alternative to iliac colostomy after abdominoperineal resection, Peter B. Petricevic, general hospital Jovanović Zrenjanin, private special surgical hospital Sv. Luka – Petrovaradin
8. A multi-disciplinary approach to the treatment of breast carcinoma, Dr Drasko Dacic, Dr. Nenad Sretenović, Dr. N. Veljković, Dr. A. Maković, Dr. P. Spasić i dr J. Jelčić,
9. The diabetic foot syndrome, Prim Dr S. Bosic, Dr. B. Radovanović, Dr. N. Davidović, Dr. A. Marković, surgical ward OB Požarevac
On November 18, 2015 in Belgrade will be held meeting of Serbian Medical Society Surgical Section in Villa Jelena, Generala Sturma str. No1. (entrance from Bul. Princa Aleksandra Karadjordjevića) organized by Clinical Center Zvezdara. At 10.00 am there will be Presidium meeting of HS SLD. At 11.00 am will begin the scientific part of the meeting. The meeting is accredited as an international symposium and brings 11 points. for lecturers and 5 points. for participants. Time for presentation is limited to 12 min. For participants is scheduled luncheon after the professional part of the meeting .
1. Secondary severe peritonitis and abdominal VAC – Diseases civilian and military injuries (Afghanistan), C. Braumann, Senior Physician, Specialist in General and Visceral Surgery, Chirurgische Klinik St. Josef-Hospital Bochum, Klinikum der Ruhr-Universität
2. Surgery IBC in the era of biologic therapy, Prof. Vladimir Cuk MD, PhD, Department of Surgery “Nikola Spasic,” Clinical Hospital Center Zvezdara
3.Urgentna presentation of colorectal cancer today, I.Krdžić, M.Šćepanović, M.Kenić, V.Ćuk, J.Juloski, V.Ćuk
Surgery “Nikola Spasic,” Clinical Hospital Center Zvezdara
4. Modern attitudes in the surgical treatment of pancreatic cancer, Dejan Radenkovic, Andrija Antić, Ilija Pejovic, Stefan Kmezić, Branislav Lazic, Djordje Bajec, Department of Digestive Surgery, Clinical Center of Serbia
5. “Hernia Repair” – our three-year experience, Senior physisian V. Cyan, MD, MSc Dr. M.Šćepanović, MD, Ph.D. Mr Bojovic MD, Mr M. Brankovic MD, Mr. Ž. Pudar MD, Mr M. Genčić MD, Mr A. Durković MD, Surgical Clinic “Nikola Spasic” KBC “Zvezdara”, Belgrade, Serbia
6. Complications of arterio-venous grafts in hemodialysis patients. Mrs. J. Adam MD, Senior physision M Ilic MD, Mr S. Sekulic MD, Mr R. Ašćerić MD, Mr Z. Stefanovic MD, Mr. M Popovic MD, Surgical Clinic “Nikola Spasic” KBC “Zvezdara”, Belgrade, Serbia
7. The importance of parathyroidectomy for achieving NKF-K / DOQI guidelines and KDIGO in patients with severe secondary hyperparathyroidism. Asocc.prof. Bojan Kovacevic MD PhD, Senior Physician Mile Ignjatovic MD, PhD, Mr Vladica Cuk, MD, Miss Milena Scepanovic MSci, MD, Prof. Vladimir Cuk MD, PhD
8. Epidemiology of thyroid nodule papillary carcinoma, Senior Physician Mile Ignjatovic MD, PhD,