In Novi Sad, on October 19, 2018, a regular meeting of the SLD Surgery Section will be held, organized by the Institute of Pulmonary Diseases of Vojvodina and the Institute of Oncology of Vojvodina, and under the patronage of the regional SLD in Novi Sad. The meeting will be held in the hall of the Chamber of Commerce of Vojvodina – Master Center, ul. Hajduk Veljkova 11, Novi Sad, official entrance No. 5, 3rd floor. The section will be held from 10 to 13.30 hours. The meeting is accredited, and for lecturers it carries 9 participants and 4 points. The duration of the presentations is limited to 15 minutes. Professional topics of the meeting:
1. TEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH BARRIETARY SURGERY
Prof. Dr Miroslav Ilic (Clinic for Pulmonary Surgery, Institute for Plastic Surgery)
2. CONTEMPORARY SURGERY OF BENIGN DISEASES OF STOMAK AND OESOPHAGUS
Aleksandar P. Simić, Ognjan M. Skrobić, Nenad Ivanović, Željko Grubač, Predrag Peško. Clinic for Digestive Surgery – First Surgical, Clinical Center of Serbia, Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade.
3. SURGICAL TREATMENT OF HIATUS HERNIA
Doc. Dr. Milan Korica (Clinic for Abdominal Surgery, KCV)
4. TRANSCUTANEUS PRESSURE OF OXYGEN IN THE ASSESSMENT OF EFFICIENCY OF HYPERBARIC OXYGEN THERAPY OF DIABETIC FOOTH, Zvezdan Stefanovic, KBC Zvezdara
5. SURGICAL TREATMENT OF BORDER AND LOCAL ADVANCED CASES OF PANCREATIC TUMORS, Prof. Dr. Dejan Radenković, Clinic for Digestive Surgery – First Surgery, Clinical Center of Serbia, Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade.
6. ANESTHESIA IN BARRIETARY SURGERY
Dr Milana Komarcevic (Clinical chest surgery, Institute for pulmonary diseases in Vojvodina)
7. TREATMENT OF GASTIC CARCINOMA – PROBLEMS IN PRACTICE,
Doc. Dr. Biljana Kukić (Institute of Oncology of Vojvodina)